Thursday, October 13, 2005

Terry Moran Defending The Indefensible

I've been debating with myself how exactly to describe Helen Thomas. Is she the hag that arose from the dead? Is she the leftist moonbat who overstayed her brain functions in the White House Press Corp? Or has she always been an idiot who couldn't write her way out of a box? When Helen Thomas asks a question in a White House Daily Briefing I have always been amazed at the restraint of the Bush spokeman. Personally, I'd say just a moment Helen. Then I'd want to walk up to the old bat and whack her on the side of the head. Then I'd say Helen. YOU ARE STUCK ON STUPID!!

So Scott McClellan says to Helen that she has never supported the war in either Iraq or Afghanistan and Terry Moran decides to use this defining moment to argue with McClellan that where does he come up with that kind of statement about Helen. Well duh, Terry. Have you been asleep through all of the last 4 years worth of briefings? Guess Terry was aasleep. I don't believe Helen should get points because she's even beyond the point of dementia and has devolved back to the drooling stage of an infant. Gawd that woman irritates me.

Go read the transcript yourself.

Scott McClellan Says Helen Thomas Opposes 'War on Terrorism'


WWW MyView