Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Teddy Bears and Soldiers

Yes, I love to see photos of Soldiers with animals, children and teddy bears. I find them endearing, showing the humanity side of our military. But I do have a soft spot for Teddy Bears!


U.S. Marine Corps Cpl. Bryan Townsend leaves Forward Operating Base 1, Hit, Iraq, with a stuffed animal to present to an Iraqi child while on patrol with Iraqi Security forces and Marines from 2nd Platoon, India Company, 3rd Battalion, 25th Marine Regiment. Pic: Lance Cpl. Shane S. Keller, U.S. Marine Corps

Iraq Pictures

Katy nailed the appeal of photos like this one for myself and her in the comments:
I don't know what it is, but there is something sexy about a man with a big gun and a teddy bear!!!

What do you think, well, the women anyway! ~~grin~~


WWW MyView