Sunday, October 16, 2005

TAGGED!

El Capitan at Dude, Where's The Beach?, tagged me on Thursday.

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Meet and Marry my Prince
2. Eat without worrying about my weight
3. Start my own business but first I have to figure out what I want to be when I grow up
4. Learn and become proficient in woodworking
5. Live long enough to see a Jetson-like Personal Aircraft Vehicle (PAV heheh) to replace the
automobile
6. Get a navigation system in my next vehicle
7. Ride in an Apache Helicopter (without getting sick)

Seven things I can do:
1. Make smartass remarks in a deadpan face
2. Good at cooking, baking, sewing - just don't do it much anymore
3. Hosting and planning family events
4. Budgeting my finances
5. Meeting deadlines and creating deadlines
6. Taking pictures at family events
7. Supportive friend

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Anything artistic
2. Anything having to do with motors or engines
3. "Get" jokes I'm slow on the uptake
4. Drive someplace new without getting lost at least once
5. Sing or play a musical instrument
6. Ride on amusement park rides without getting sick
7. Organize junk drawers

Seven things I say a lot :
1. Oops!
2. Whoopsidaisy
3. Whatever
4. Yeah
5. You know
6. Crap
7. Then there's a few naughty words I mumble

Seven things I find attractive in a Male (this is a fluid list):
1. Smile or grin
2. Butt
3. Short hair or bald (yeah I like baldies)
4. Long fingers or large hands
5. Muscular arms and legs
6. Quick wit
7. Reliability

Seven celebrity crushes? I don't have the typical celeb crushes since I'm not big on Hollyweird types nor sportspeople:
1. Vin Diesel
2. Mel Gibson
3. Michael Yon - I have no clue what Yon looks like but I'm so in awe of what he's done with his reporting in Iraq
4. Jeffrey U. - old BF. He's a celeb in my eyes
5. Marine - Marlboro Man - I just really liked that photo
6. Marine Gunnery Sgt Michael Burghardt (One Finger Salute) - ditto on the liking the photo
7. ??

Seven people who have nothing better to do than to get tagged:
1. Mark at White Lightning Axiom:Redux
2. NOTR at RofaSix
3. Katy at The Dirty Days
4. A Military Mom
5. SnakeEater-MistakesWereMade
6. Gina at Gee Dubya
7. Greta at Hooah Wife


WWW MyView