Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Fun

Saw this at Thanks for the Ride Lady and thought it would be fun for today. I still have Katy's SPF photo to put together plus I got people coming today. Ok, it's not social but I'm getting the Pest Man in today. This house is a sieve for insects and it's not even Asian Beetle (look like Ladybugs) time yet. I've been finding hornets in the house. I hate wasps/hornets mostly because I'm allergic to them. I see a wasp or hornet and the fly swatter comes out and the Spreadsheet Expert heads for the hills. I have no clue why but if I pick up the fly swatter her tail goes between her legs and she slinks off to one of her newly found hidey holes. She'll stay there til I say the word "treat"!

So, here's some fun:
You are Betty Grable!
You're Betty Grable!


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


WWW MyView