Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Tagged for Books

Dadmanly tagged me for books. I won't be tagging anyone though, I think everyone and their brother has been tagged for something or other.

Total number of books I've owned - ever: I have absolutely no clue. I have a tendency to buy books, read them and pass them on or trade them in. I recently purged easily 200 books. But I have a tendency to buy paperbacks since I don't like to haul around heavy bound books.

Last Book I Bought: I got the Federalist Papers and John Adams by David McCullough.

Five Books that mean alot to me: Let's see.... C. S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia, The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings by Tolkien, Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead, then I have this old atlas which shows the transgression of ancient countries to modern boundries.


WWW MyView