TEN THINGS YOU SHOULD DO IF YOU ENCOUNTER A UFO
I actually think I'm on News Overload. I'm sure it'll go away quickly, something will catch my eye. But in the meantime, I thought this would be an important piece of information for all. You know - for just in case!
1. The No. 1 thing to remember is REMAIN CALM!
2. Be objective. Not every UFO is extraterrestrial.
3. Use a camcorder or camera to record the event.
4. If you have a tape recorder, record your description of the event as it happens.
5. If other witnesses are present, ask them to write or record their observations.
6. If the UFO left some trace of its presence behind, do not disturb the area around it, and restrict access to the site (it's not a crime anymore; it's now a crime scene).
7. If the sighting is from a distance, at an arms length, what would it take to cover up the object?
8. Try to judge the distance from you to the object, the object's altitude and its speed.
9. Should you encounter some type of extraterrestrial being associated with the craft, be prepared to take evasive action to protect yourself.
10. Immediately report the event to a UFO research organization for investigation.
Oh and be sure to call Art Bell immediately!!
Link from Lucianne.