Saturday, June 11, 2005

Ahhhh...I'm Back.

I took a few days to run down to Franklin, Tennessee to visit with friends. Since I don't have a laptop I'm left to the library which gives you 15 minutes as a guest. I did use my friends computer a bit but I'm not real comfortable using someone else's computer for any length of time. Driving in Wisconsin this afternoon was insane. People don't seem to understand the concept of moving to the right lane especially when you've got a caravan trailing behind you! I tend to get just a wee bit intense when I'm doing a long haul drive. I drive a 1,000 miles and pretty much stop for gas (that's when I get my potty break). So, about every 350 miles I get to stop. I'm flyin' though. This afternoon there were the left lane bogarts and then the thunderstorms really hampered my time.

But I'm home, got my glass of wine, the Spreadsheet Expert is on my lap, so now I can OD on catching up on everything in the blogosphere.


WWW MyView