Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Taking The Pep Out Of Pep Boys

SlagleRock's Slaughterhouse

From Slaglerock:
Today I received this in the comments of an earlier post regarding Pep Boys mistreatment of its military employees:

Hello, I just saw this on a search and was so glad to see the support. They still have not compensated me a penny and keep canceling meetings for settlement and depositions... COWARDS!!!!!!!
I am now disabled and I've lost my home, but I will fight 'til my death to see justice for our Sailors and Soldiers. Some of my friends who served by my side and also some who died to fight for freedom so stupid ass Pep Boys can sell scooters and M&M's...

Let’s start it up again and email & write Mark Page. He was my friend and is a Vice President. He paid to move me as a store Manager from NH to Arizona to become a District Manager...... SO Mark Page needs to know people are pissed please help me, Mr. Eric Balodis

If you remember the original post it garnered about a dozen trackbacks from other great bloggers and got coverage in the milblog community. For those of you who aren't familiar with Mr. Balodis, here is the original post in its entirety.

You should go read the entire posting which includes the original posting on the story.


WWW MyView