Tuesday, April 26, 2005

THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA---FROM WITHIN

THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA---FROM WITHIN : The Immigration Blog

Bonnie Eggle posted this over at The Immigration Blog and it is chilling.

The following remarks by Richard Lamm are remarkable and hard-hitting. I was one of the many attendees at this conference and was as spellbound as the rest of the crowd. Please read and think of the 8 points....how many are already accomplished? That is a frightening thought.

Point One:
Turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country.
Point Two:
Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture.

Point Three:
I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America reinforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities.

Point Four:
I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated.

Point Five:
My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.'
Point Six:
My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity.
Point Seven:
Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits ~ make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult 'diversity.'
Point Eight:
Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book Mexifornia. His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America.

I strongly advise if you have not read VDH's Mexifornia to be sure to read it. From someone with a family history from Mexico and California this book is an unusual topic for VDH to write about.


WWW MyView