Sunday, March 20, 2005

WHY are you a Soldier?

365 and a Wakeup: The SAT

After reading this posting the quote that comes to my mind is: "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing".
-Albert Einstein

The dividing line between the two kingdoms is a long line of soldiers. And that is why I’m proud to call myself a soldier. Its not about a lack of options, or the size of my paycheck. Its about what kind of world I want to leave for my children if I am lucky enough to be a father.
What do you think? Do you think that all soldiers are their just for the education benefits or that all soldiers who sign up are minorities, poor and stupid?

Pssst....if you think the last sentence is the correct answer then you really need to read T6's posting!


WWW MyView