Thursday, January 06, 2005

Blog Machine City: naked in the desert?

Blog Machine City: naked in the desert?

I'm surprised the Mpls Star Tribune doesn't have this story on the front page above the fold!! I suppose it could appear when they deem it's needed to beat on GW or Rumsfeld. Anyway, Delobius does a good job of uncovering the primary motives behind this MN Natl Guard wife's complaints (i.e. whining).

naked in the desert?
In my latest package from Mrs. Melobi, she sends me an article from The Minnesota Women's Press about a woman whose husband is in Iraq and supposedly lacks the proper gear, along with the comment, "I don't understand why her husband's story and mine are so different." It seemed a little preposterous at first glance, and the more I read, the more pissed I got.


WWW MyView