Wednesday, December 29, 2004

On The Matter Of Stinginess

I have refrained from commenting on this whole debacle since to be honest I was afraid of what I might say. If you've read any of my postings you know how anti-UN and anti-Euro I can get. Once I heard about this comment from a UN Moron regurgitating more anti-American rantings my first instinct was to send off emails and call my reps to tell them just say NO to any support. Of course, my saner instincts came through realizing this is the UN speaking and not the countries in need. Capt. Ed has compiled the numbers to date of who's helping and by how much! The a$$hats own country isn't even on the list (Norway). Sweden the country every lefty loves is less than generous or rather almost non-existent. Now I heard on Fox News some globalist is talking about how there should be a worldwide system developed for warnings of this kind. Now, just who do you think is going to pay for this? I'll give you 1 guess. As it was, Thailand was notified of the tidal wave by an American National Weather agency but it was ignored or lost. Anyway, go read Capt Ed's summary. I've donated to World Vision as recommended by Hugh Hewitt. They also have a number which is : 888-562-4453.


WWW MyView